Let’s work together.
Like you, I’m fighting for a better future, for my family, friends, the community and for the health of our human society. Together, I have fought with you for social justice and progress matters of human rights, civil rights, open government, public health and safety, homeless services, worker rights and workforce development, community heritage, and preservation.
I am running to represent San Francisco values as an Assembly Delegate (E-Board). With your support, I plan to become one 1 of 7 males (to be elected Delegate on January 12th of 2019 a 10AM) RSVP!
As a delegate, I will continue to engage and represent the will of our constituency that resides in the 17th Assembly District (east side of San Francisco) in the State Democratic Central Committee.
For years, I have worked to address our concerns around voter outreach in underserved communities, education on anti-racism, diversity, equity, and inclusion. I have worked to help prepare the next generation for leadership while fighting against Trump and the GOP.
I humbly ask for your vote and support to bring these interests into our state and local democratic party platform.
Some of my top priorities include:
- Improving Education Resources and Increasing Economic Opportunities
- Diversifying the leadership and resources of our community
- Creating Community Centered Public Safety Programs
- Increasing Affordable Housing / Addressing Homelessness
Because I dedicated myself to positively affecting our community in various positions of civic engagement and leadership. I have learned the importance of working collaboratively with diverse groups on many key issues affecting San Franciscans.
Assembly District Delegates to the Democratic State Central Committee (DSCC) are responsible for planning and attending informational meetings throughout the region and working with other DSCC delegates throughout California to represent their community.
Don’t know your Assembly District number?
AD Delegates are elected by voters.
Assembly District Delegates vote on behalf of the community they represent at CDP Regional Meetings, the California Democratic Party Convention, and those who are also elected to serve as an Executive Board member are responsible for voting and representing their community at the semi-annual E-Board meetings.
The Biennial meeting to elect ADD’s (Assembly District Delegates) and E-Board Representatives is being held the weekend of Saturday, January 12th. This will be to elect California Democratic State Central Committee (DSCC) Delegates to attend the California Democratic Party Conventions for 2019 and 2020. 7 women and 7 men shall be elected from each of the 80 Assembly Districts in the State of California. RSVP!
I hope to earn one of your votes.
A person may vote in the election if they are a Democrat residing in and registered to vote in the Assembly District as of the date of the Assembly District Election Meeting.
Same day registration is allowed of otherwise qualified citizens.
Learn more about me and my work in the community by looking at past issues of my newsletter.
Together we can build a better future for all San Franciscans!
Please help Shaun build a grassroots campaign by pledging to vote or donating today!
I am setting a maximum contribution for the campaign at $5.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not an owner, director, officer, or named sub-contractor of any entity that is currently negotiating a contract with [select appropriate: City and County of San Francisco, name of a City department, or the San Francisco Unified School District, the San Francisco Community College District, or board of a state agency that has a member who is appointed by a City elective officer], or of any entity that received such a contract within the last six months.
- I am not a contact or expenditure lobbyist in the City of San Francisco.
- This contribution is not from a corporation.